My client is a leading property management firm with a varied portfolio across the UK. Beach Baker is delighted to be assisting with their search for an experienced Facilities Manager in Reading for a 10-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 7 properties including office and industrial in Reading with responsibility for service charge budgets between £73,000 to £1.1 million.
Day to day duties will include:
- Financial Management, preparing Service Charge budgets, Quarterly analysis of accounts and Year Ends
- Management of the utilities portal.
- Site inspections/ safety checks
- Managing site H&S risk items insurance/ compliance inspections
- Arranging and attending Tenant and Client meetings
- Contract Management and KPI reporting
- Providing regular updates to Surveyors
The successful candidate will have a proven multi-site, facilities management background, ideally having worked for a property management firm in the past. You will have strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both tenants and contractors. Previous budget management experience is essential, ideally with an understanding of service charge budgets.
Job Reference: NR/886316
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 10 months
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Real Estate and Property