Senior Surveyor / Associate Director
This global property firm have been advising their clients to shape some of the largest and diverse projects throughout the UK for the best part of a century. Their status and reputation provides them with access to the best development and place making projects in the South West / South Wales and across the UK.
This position is within the Development consultancy team assisting in devising and implementing delivery strategies in relation to wide ranging projects from complex large residential-led regeneration schemes to smaller private sector led mixed use and commercial development opportunities. You will be reporting to a well-respected operator within the development realm who has cultivated a creative and progressive team culture.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Working across residential and commercial property sectors
- Working as part of a team to win multi-disciplinary mandates
- Supporting clients deliver their objectives through the development of their real estate
- Supporting clients to make funding applications
- Undertaking in depth market analyses to inform development strategies
- Working closely with clients to undertake viability appraisals
- Supporting the wider team to undertake development estates strategies
- Supporting with pitches
- Working across public and private sector clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An ability to quickly adapt to a different marketplace and gain a new client base
- Confident communication skills with a range of clients from private investors, public sector agencies, property companies, developers and funds.
- RICS essential
- Development experience
- Working knowledge of Argus Developer
The successful candidate(s) will be RICS qualified with anywhere from 1 to 10 years PQE. Experience of development advisory, development consultancy and mixed use work would be beneficial.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative package as is encouraged within a proactive and profitable environment. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected] or call on 07557 978 873.
Job Start Date: