I am currently working with one of the UKs largest Private Residential operators, with the recruitment of a residential business development director.
The role is central London based and currently requires someone to lead on business development, marketing and PR to further promote the business in line with a recent investment circa £300m they have recently received to expend their platform.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Identifying new potential investors, developers and occupier leads.
- Pitching new schemes and/or services
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations / Developers and individuals to identify new leads and potential new opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
You will have a strong sales background and experience ideally in the real-estate sector.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
If you are interested in considering this position, I would be very pleased to have a further conversation. Please send an up to date version of your CV to [email protected] or call 0207 7345856
Job Reference: 885421
Salary: £65000 - £95000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: