This company is a market leading consultancy who were founded over 70 years’ ago, that offer surveying, design and town planning services. They have won a selection of prestigious awards and through their success, have continued to increase both the number of offices and employees.
The building surveying team has an excellent pipeline of work for the next five years, including conservation / heritage projects up to the value of £2 – £3m. Clients include private estates, universities, local authorities, developers, contractors, charities and hoteliers.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, driven individual, who is ideally MRICS.
Other skills/previous experience will preferably include the following:-
- Professional work (building surveys, party wall advice and expert witness services, dilapidations etc)
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Full and clean driving license
- Experience using Revit (desirable)
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits. These include;
- Healthcare cover
- Flexi working
- Flexi days (ability to buy and sell holiday)
- Share ownership options
- Non-corporate working environment
- Flat management structure
If you fit the description above, please send your CV to [email protected] Alternatively, if you do not match this description but would like to be considered for other roles, please send a CV with details listing what you are searching for.
Job Reference: KW/886959.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: