Are you looking for a new role which offers flexibility?
Do you have an interest in the insurance sector?
Would you like the opportunity to work with both residential and commercial buildings?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an independent consultancy which has a network of offices across the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a national team of surveyors who specialise in advising private clients, primarily within the residential and commercial sectors.
Being home-based, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to have more control over their working day. Their surveyors normally schedule their workload around school drop offs, avoiding rush hour or out of work interests.
Brief job details:
- Mainly dealing with property insurance claims and working with loss adjusters
- Carrying out a mixture of surveys and project management work
- Geographical patch: Bristol, Gloucestershire, Swindon and Cardiff
- Family friendly working policy
- Salary flexible depending on the individual and experience
- Benefits include 7.5% pension and bonus scheme
- Candidates ideally MRICS but not essential
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please send your CV directly to [email protected], and for many more property jobs please visit our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Job Start Date: