A well-regarded property firm has instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Residential Block Manager with experience of working within ideally block and commercial property management, who can maintain the reputation and service delivery of the team. The position will be based in Plymouth and would suit a candidate looking to work within a Commercial Management team who currently undertakes Block management work:
The successful candidate is required to have the following experience:
- Experience in the operation of RICS Client Money Regulations and service charge accounting is required.
- Prepare all service charge budgets, handle, with the aid of an Administration Assistant, lease assignment/Solicitor’s enquiries relating to portfolio.
- Attend Board, AGM/EGM and Resident’s Meetings, possible some evening meetings.
- Overseeing issue of Section 20 Notices and procedures.
- Undertake regular site inspections, meetings and additional visits as required.
- Ensure the buildings are well maintained and inspect works and repairs carried out by contractors.
- Ensure that all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy. The RICS DPB – (Designated Professional Body) procedures will need to be adhered to.
- Liaising with resident directors, lessees, residents and contractors.
- Instructing contractors for works of minor repair and/or maintenance, supervise works as required, ensuring invoices are correct.
Whilst the position will be supervised by the existing Directors, it is intended to appoint someone of a experienced nature who will seek to manage and assist build the business with excellent prospects for career progression to the right candidate. To apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV and covering email, or call on 07557 978873.
Job Reference: RSB/888173
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: