Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a leading international property consultancy to attract an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to work onsite at a large business park in South Manchester.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Assistant FM or Facilities Coordinator role, ideally from a managing agent environment. An IOSH qualification or BIFM membership is an advantage, but is not essential. Excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to prioritise.
Job Reference: NR/886809
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: