My client is a global asset management company with a mixed portfolio across the UK. We are seeking an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to support with the operational running of this large, muilti site portfolio around the West London area. This is a maternity cover contract and will require the successful candidate to have a full, clean driving licence.
- Contractor management for both hard and soft services
- First point of contact for all tenant queries
- General administration
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing multi tenanted property. You will ideally be IOSH qualified and a IWFM member. Excellent communication skills are a must, as is the ability to prioritise.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to [email protected]
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/JSP887912
Salary: Up to £27500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: