Asset Manager (client side), London, Up to £80,000 pa (DOE)
An Investment Management Company is seeking a Commercial Asset Manager to oversee the strategic management of a commercial property fund based in their London offices. The portfolio is spread across office, retail, industrial, residential, land and alternative assets throughout the UK and EU.
As the Asset Manager you will be responsible for the development and delivery of property-level strategies, identifying and implementing value and income enhancing initiatives.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Negotiating lease renewals & re- gears
- Overseeing disposals and new lettings
- Preparation of development & investment appraisals
- Manage & appoint external consultants (managing agents, solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, project managers, insurance brokers, etc.)
- Preparation of reports on asset management initiatives and proposed transactions for Board approval
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be proactive and able to identify opportunities and develop strategies independently
- Have up to date knowledge of commercial Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Be MRICS qualified (Preferably c5 years post qualified)
- Have prior experience of investment & development appraisals
- Be analytical
Please contact George on 0207 734 5856 for further details.
Job Reference: 887809
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: