With a new year come exciting changes, as our Corporate and Investor Management team joins forces with our Asset Management team, and rebrand as Rapleys Property & Asset Management.
Strong growth in both the property management and asset management service lines along with clear overlap and synergy, meant it made good sense to merge these teams as we enter a new decade and perhaps more political and economic stability.
For our vast range of investor, occupier, developer and landlord clients it’s business as usual, but we firmly believe a more focused ‘one team approach’ will deliver enhanced service levels and generate exciting opportunities for clients. Added to that, the team name sends out a clearer message to the industry about its focus on:-
- Lease management
- Property accounting & reporting
- Service charge management
- Facilities management
- Critical events management
- Vacant space management
- Insurance & service charge challenge
- Formulating strategies aligned with clients business plans
- Identifying and executing ‘value add’ opportunities
- Transaction management
- Strategic refurbishments or major works programmes
- Identify/appraise redevelopment opportunities
- Added value through alternative uses
Adam de Acetis, Partner and Head of Property & Asset Management commented ‘both teams have built a great platform. Looking ahead, we see tremendous opportunities with our asset managers working immediately alongside our property managers to maximise asset performance for clients. Our partner led approach will not change, nor will our mission to provide a great service’.
Robert Clarke, Senior Partner commented ‘it’s exciting times for these service lines. A ‘one team approach’ and greater collaboration aligns with our business values and will undoubtedly benefit both service lines, our wider business and our clients.