MRICS Valuer (In House), Canary Wharf, Up to £80,000 pa (Dependent on experience)
An established asset management advisory house is recruiting an MRICS Valuer to undertake valuation management & review European real estate portfolios, based in the Canary Wharf office.
The MRICS Valuer will be responsible for:-
- Providing Global Valuation Management & Reviews
- Undertaking Property Appraisals
- Providing Transactional Analysis
- Loan Valuations
In order to be consider for the role you WILL:-
- Be MRICS Qualified & a Registered Valuer (minimum of 2 years post qualified experience)
- Hold a good understanding of commercial valuation
- Have EU property market knowledge
- Have undertaken Red Book valuation reports
- Be a proficient on Excel & Argus software
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Valuation Surveyor looking to move away from a traditional property consultancy and join an established business with a clear career path.
Please contact George on 07825 380 252 for further details.
Job Reference: 887792
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: