A leading practice have instructed Beach Baker to source a MRICS Valuation Surveyor at Associate or Director level to be based in their Bristol office. The primary role will be to provide valuation advice to clients on a wide range trading property throughout the South West and South Wales region.
This role offers excellent progression as this placeholder would be likely earmarked as the future head of team as a partner comes towards the end of their career. The main tasks of the role will include:
* Preparing valuations of trading properties and development sites, often with a high level of complexity
* Strategic advice in relation to the operational performance of trading properties for both the private and voluntary sectors
Skills & Attributes of the successful candidate will include:
* RICS qualified
* knowledge of the trading valuations
* Can work as part of a team or on own initiative
* Self-starter and able to communicate at all levels
* High level of professionalism
On offer is a negotiable salary range + car allowance + bonus + pension + additional benefits. For more information please call Rupert Stuart-Baker in Bristol on 0117 925 6401 or email [email protected] directly. Visit www.beachbaker.co.uk for more property roles and to sign up for job alerts.
Job Reference: RSB/888051**
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: