Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading national property consultancy to recruit a Team Secretary in its St Albans office. This person will provide professional and efficient secretarial support to the Real Estate Advisory team and the wider office.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Produce all correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to agreed deadlines.
- Maintain and update in-house database systems.
- Process all invoices, purchase order requests, disbursements and meter readings following agreed procedures.
- Produce financial and statistical reports to relevant staff on request.
- Liaise with surveyors to complete and log inspection forms on system.
- Create and monitor jobs, dealing with any timesheet queries as they arise.
- Establish and maintain effective systems for filing, information retrieval, and for the reproduction of documents when required.
- Responsible for opening and distributing all incoming and outgoing items of mail for the team.
- Generate expenses for members of the department.
- Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally, communicating professionally and effectively at all times.
- Answer the office phone and deal with telephone queries/messages as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the Surveyors diaries where necessary, ensuring travel and accommodation arrangements are made and all necessary paperwork made available.
- Arrange meetings and other events for the department, including booking meeting rooms, equipment etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will have be an experienced Secretary, and property industry experience would be an advantage. They should also have fast and accurate typing abilities (copy & audio), and be competent in IT systems including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Job Reference: NR/885873
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: