Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a national firm of Chartered Surveyors & Property Consultants to recruit a Team Administrator / Secretary in its Cardiff office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and well respected company on a full time permanent basis. A competitive salary is on offer plus excellent benefits including 26 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical cover, life insurance and more. Working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
Supporting a team of around ten, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and visitors to the office. Ensuring timely receipt, distribution and allocation of incoming post. Forwarding mail/emails to field-based staff, as appropriate. Providing refreshments at meetings, as necessary.
- Undertaking copy or audio typing, filing, photocopying, binding, organising and updating electronic diaries; arranging meetings and organising travel arrangements.
- Drafting of correspondence/reports under the direction of the partners or associates concerned. Minute taking at meetings and drafting up of action points.
- Entering and updating information held on the firm’s computerised record-keeping system, including entering of new instructions, clients and contacts. Review and archiving of files on a regular basis.
- Generating invoice numbers and billing guides from the firm’s computerised invoicing system.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role working in a professional environment, experience within the property industry would be desirable. They should have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and be a fast, accurate typist with a minimum speed of 65 wpm. Other required attributes are excellent communication skills with an eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
Job Reference: 886231
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: