Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Team Administrator / Secretary to join a leading commercial real estate company in its central Bristol office. This person will provide secretarial support to a Residential Consultancy team, supporting up to senior director level.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Organising meetings including providing agendas, taking accurate notes and minutes and ensuring effective follow up action.
- Produce quality documents and reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained.
- Making travel arrangements nationally and internationally, making cost effective decisions.
- Deal with correspondence and composing written replies on behalf of the team and taking follow-up action where appropriate.
- Drafting and typing of documentation including email correspondence, schedules and reports of a complex nature.
- Operate a bring-forward system for the senior team and ensure ready access to all relevant papers and supporting documentation for meetings.
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the teams, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate.
- Manage budgets, applying cost centre management.
- Provide reports as necessary and reporting any discrepancies within the budget.
- Carry out research and other project related activities as required by the Senior Directors within the Consulting business line.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong administration and secretarial skills, with strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and a typing speed of 60wpm. They will need strong communication skills with the ability to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels, and enjoy working in a busy team environment.
Job Reference: NR/886895
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: