Beach Baker is instructed to recruit a Surveyor or Senior Landlord and Tenant surveyor to join this leading specialist professional team in Bristol. Our client is a leading international consultancy with many of the world’s largest corporate brands and landlords as clients.
Due to an expanding workload an exciting opportunity has arisen to join this office. We are seeking a candidate who has the desire and ambition to curve out a successful career in Landlord & Tenant for a market leading firm. The successful candidate will ideally be 1 years post qualified (PQE), or about to become RICS and have worked with similar clients before. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top private practice and work in a busy professional and sociable office in Bristol.
- To undertake rent reviews and lease renewals.
- To carry out property inspections, conduct negotiations and where required, prepare third party submissions.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long lasting relationships with clients, using exceptional rapport building, questioning and summarising skills.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business.
- MRICS qualified,
- Lease consultancy experience
On offer will be a competitive package comprising of salary, car allowance, bonus, private health care and other flexible benefits. For more information please call Rupert Stuart-Baker in Bristol on 0117 25 6401 or email [email protected] directly. Visit www.beachbaker.co.uk for more property roles and to sign up for job alerts.
Job Reference: RSB/884529
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + car, bonus, benefits, pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: