Beach Baker is pleased to be working with an independent property investment company to recruit a Service Charge Manager into its property management team. This person will be part of a Service Charge team, responsible for producing and managing service charge budgets for a large commercial property portfolio.
This is a full time permanent position based in Islington, North London. Salary up to £35k dependent on experience, plus benefits.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in conjunction with Property Managers to compile service charge budgets for each property.
- Input the agreed budgets onto the property management database.
- Carry out a quarterly budget variance analysis and advise Property Managers.
- Reconcile the balancing service charge accounts for the properties, including any necessary accruals or adjustments.
- Recalculate any RPI increases on capped service charges in accordance with the terms of the leases.
- Upon receiving meter readings, calculate the tenant recharges for electricity used in their demise areas.
- Supply up to date budget information when required to the lettings team for any potential letting or sale.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have prior experience in service charge accounts management for a commercial property portfolio. They will also need the ability to interpret service charge provisions of commercial lease documents. Advanced MS Excel skills are required, and experience of Horizons property management software would be desirable.
Job Reference: NR/886075
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: