Are you a Construction Project Manager with 5 years’ PQE? Would you like to work for a growing consultancy who already have an excellent reputation in the market?
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham’s business district.
Predominant responsibilities will include business development and client management, to ensure that the firm continue to offer a first-class service to their clients. Other duties include:
- Manage the planning/delivery of all projects on time and within budget
- Build upon and maintain business relationships
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s services and values
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in meetings and other project activities
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of projects
- Develop knowledge and experience in order to aid in the growth of the company
- Collect and collate market intelligence to help the marketing team develop their strategy
- Successfully manage a team and lead them in further developing the business and relationships with clients
- Relevant degree
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional institution (ideally MAPM)
- Over 5 years’ PQE (project management/managerial experience)
- Fantastic organisation and negotiation skills
- Communicative, decisive and motivated
- Clean driving license (and prepared to travel when required)
- Prepared to mentor junior staff
In return is a salary of £30,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience).
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to [email protected].
Job Reference: KW/8872822
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: