This dynamic Commercial Property Consultancy are currently recruiting a Senior and Associate Development Surveyor to join their expanding team and help deliver major development projects across London and the UK.
The position is within the Development team within the Planning, Development and Regeneration business unit with full client and project management exposure. Projects are frequently large and complex in their nature and this team are considered in the market as being one of the top two London-based advisors to the public sector on major development projects. This company’s values play an important part of building their identity.
- Working on some of the most exciting and current large scale urban regeneration developments in London and the UK.
- Being involved in both policy making and development projects from conception through to delivery.
- Undertaking/assisting Red Book valuations.
- Assisting in providing strategic advice on delivery structures including development agreements and joint ventures.
- Advising Local Authorities, developers and landowners on affordable housing and S106 viability issues.
The successful candidate(s) will be RICS Qualified with anywhere from 1 to 5 years PQE and will ideally be a RICS Registered Valuer. Experience of valuation and/or development appraisal, development advisory, legal agreements, acquisition and disposal work would be beneficial.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work with a prestigious client list and some of the most exciting projects in London.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: DK/876992
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP