Beach Baker have been instructed by a niche client-side organisation to recruit for a Building Surveyor, to be an integral part of their close-knit property team.
- Ideally will have experience with both civils and commercial buildings and green-field sites
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and current building legislation
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal courteously with a range of people
- Able to complete design to handover of tender documentation
- Flexible on travel and overnight stays
- Full and clean driving license
The company is a Not for Profit with over 100 ‘sites’ across the UK. They have a yearly turnover of around £62 million and have an excellent future pipeline, bettering their performance year on year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for capital projects and repairs/refurbishments, typically up to the value of £150,000. In addition, the role will include contract management, AutoCAD, tender submissions and preparations of specifications, site inspections and building surveying.
- Basic salary: £30,000 – £34,000
- Company car
- 5% company pension contribution
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing to 28 days in Year 2 (+ bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Yearly salary increases
- Great team mentality
- Modern and open-plan HQ offices
- Lots of autonomy
- Excellent salary package
- Working in conjunction with excellent organisations, including The Forestry Commission
- Good work/life balance – only expected to work 37.5 hours
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to [email protected] to register your interest in the role.
Job Reference: KW/887782
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: