Beach Baker is currently working with a national prpeorty consultancy to recruit a Reporting Analyst / Property Administrator into its commercial propery management team, based in Birmingham. This person will be responsible for coordination and production of client monthly reporting and statistics and managing data for the national team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Organise, coordinate and obtain updates from the national team for 4 property portfolios for Vacancies, New Leases, Lease Renewals and Absconded Tenants.
- Request and obtain external schedules from lawyers for litigation and lease work and for rating advisors.
- Obtain schedules from national FM team on Compliance Gap Analysis, EPC ratings and progress these with the regional offices.
- Production of Yardi Propware warning report for break options, and bespoke arrears generator report.
- Obtain external bailiff monthly updates from external advisor.
- Obtain and manage internal Utility Recharge Schedule for monthly reporting.
- Monitor and ensure that the team update the Occupier Applications schedule.
- Implement monthly updates for the portfolio arrears statistics into report format.
- Produce excel graphs from statistics schedules.
- Liaise with clients on a monthly basis, submitting schedules via email.
- Organise and attend monthly meeting to take minutes, circulate and follow up on action points with the team.
- Obtain monthly updates from the insurance brokers for the insurance claims schedule.
- Handle and support the Associate in setting up new portfolios, ensuring full due diligence.
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint, with strong presentation skills and people skills. Prior experience in the commercial property industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
Job Reference: NR/886051
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: