REGIONAL BUILDING SURVEYOR – CLIENTSIDE SOUTH/BERKSHIRE/SOUTH EAST
Attractive Salary + Company Car/Mileage + Pension + Medical + Mobile
My client is a UK wide organisation which owns a number of historical and interesting buildings. Having re-arranged the territory, they are now seeking to attract an additional homebased Regional Building Surveyor to undertake a full range of Building Surveying activities, ranging from minor works to major upgrades and new project work. The role will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and maximisation of buildings within this uniquely interesting portfolio and renowned assets which will number c20 locations across the South/South East.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including:
- Managing a range or projects, including large-scale refurbishment work
- Preparation of repair specifications
- Overseeing maintenance works, repairs and projects within the regional portfolio
- Preparing maintenance, repair and improvement programmes
- Close financial control and accountability and administration of budgets
- Developing scheme designs
- Managing external consultants as required and close liaison with internal project managers (from feasibility to post-project)
Candidates will be able to provide technical advice on a range of building matters and have a strong understanding of CDM and Health & Safety regulations.
You will have a relevant Building Surveying degree and ideally a RIBA part II qualification and exhibit a keen interest in building conservation.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the most architecturally interesting buildings and assets which tenants and visitors are welcomed to enjoy.
To apply for this role, please contact Wendy Campbell on 07969 611316 or email your CV to me at [email protected] to be considered for this role on a highly confidential basis and so that I can answer any questions. Please quote reference 888086.
Job Reference: 888086/WLC
Salary: £36000 - £37000 per annum + Company Car/Mileage + Pension + Medical
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: