Would you like to be part of one of the biggest surveying teams in the South West?
Do you want to join a young and social team?
A well-known property consultancy with offices across the South West and London are looking for to further strengthen their quantity surveying services in Exeter. This company have been operating for over 50-years’ and mainly work in the Education, Housing and Commercial sectors.
Why work for this practice?
- Excellent pipeline of work for the next 3-years’ after securing a new client contract
- Excellent spread of work and not pigeon hold in to one sector
- Very social organisation and non- corporate environment
- Managing your own projects
- Lots of investment in career progression
- The directors started as graduates
The ideal candidate will already be an established surveyor at the Assistant level or have recently gained their chartership status through MRICS with 1 to 5 years’ PQE. The role would suit candidates who are personable, can react quickly to client demands and autonomous towards their own work.
The role offers a competitive salary including car allowance (once chartered), 25 days annual leave, 4% pension, life assurance, private medical (once chartered), free car parking, CPD training, discretionary bonus, plus more.
To apply for this please email your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: MC888168
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: