Property Manager (In House), Kent, Competitive Base + Co Car, 25 Days Holiday, Private Health & Pension
An established retailer is seeking a Property Manager to work out of their Kent offices.
The Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the nationwide portfolio that consists of over 40 stores nationwide.
This will involve: –
- Regular site inspections across the portfolio
- Proactive management of lease events
- Reporting to the board on operational portfolio
In order to be considered you WILL: –
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Hold good knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation
- Have ideally worked in the retail (be it in house or at a consultancy)
Please contact George for further details on 020 7734 5856.
Job Reference: 886425
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: