Beach Baker has been instructed by an international charitable organisation to recruit a Client Liaison Administrator to join its Property & Facilities Service team based in West Malling. The role is a full time position working 35 hours per week, with 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, interest free travel loan and an employee assistance programme.
The successful candidate will be required to manage client satisfaction and complaints in conjunction with the Quality Assurance Manager. Further to this, you will also be responsible for providing support services to members of the Property and Facilities Management team in relation to Statutory Compliance. The post also includes general administrative duties such as data inputting, taking minutes at property-specific meetings and answering telephone enquiries related to property and repairs.
- Manage client satisfaction and report to Senior Management on performance against KPI’s.
- Inform the Quality Assurance Manager of high risk issues.
- Provide feedback to the Quality Assurance Manager on areas that require improvement.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
- Assist in the management of statutory compliance, liaising with contractors and the FM Team.
- When necessary prepare reports, agendas, minutes of meetings, and correspondence.
- Assist in the processing of invoices and expenses using the property database.
- A good understanding of statutory compliance.
- Sound written and numerical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- The ability to manage a high workload to tight deadlines.
- Experience in undertaking filing, note taking, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience of working within a Property or Maintenance environment for at least a minimum of two years.
The ideal candidate will have property related experience in a similar or same role. If you feel that you have the right attitude, experience and motivation to join this dynamic and progressive organisation, then please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: NR/885336
Salary: £23000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: