Beach Baker Property Recruitment is working with a leading Bristol based commercial property consultancy to recruit a Property Administrator / Team Secretary.
As a key member of the Property & Asset Management team, the duties of the role will include:
- Formatting and preparation of Word and Excel based reports in line with corporate style guidelines. Some audio / digital typing.
- Photocopying / scanning documents.
- Organising and administering electronic and paper filing systems.
- Assisting with ISO compliance.
- Raising invoices where directed and liaising with Accounts. Assisting with updating / managing WIP reports and registering new cases.
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders, keeping a log and progressing and maintaining a library of key tender information.
- Taking and receiving telephone messages and making calls as directed.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a commercial property management support role, with excellent communication and organisational skills. They should also have advanced skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word & Excel.
A competitive salary is offered, plus benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and life insurance.
Job Reference: 886213
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: