Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading commercial property company to recruit a Property Administrator into its Property Management team in Cambridge. This is a part time position, working 9:00am to 5:30pm three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, or Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Allocation and coding of service charge invoices for authorisation by Surveyors and arranging payment by accounts.
- Assisting the team with day to day accounting matters to include liaison with suppliers, accounts teams, surveyors and facilities managers.
- Monitoring of property expenditure in accordance with the service charge budgets.
- Summarising lease information as provided by the Property Administrators and Surveyors.
- Keeping tenancy schedules and tenant contact details up to date.
- Producing standard reports from the accounting system.
- Assisting with setting up new properties and closing down old properties to include maintenance of moving in / out checklists.
- Filing and general file organisation.
- Secretarial support where required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administration experience with a professional approach and strong attention to detail. Prior property experience would be highly beneficial. They will also need strong numeracy and IT skills including Word & Excel.
Job Reference: NR/885789
Salary: £21000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: