Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading commercial property company to recruit a Property Administrator into its Property Management team in Bristol. This is a full time permanent position, working 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Allocation and coding of service charge invoices for authorisation by Surveyors and arranging payment by accounts.
- General liaison on service charge matters with the accounts team, tenants, surveyors and facilities managers.
- monitoring of service charge expenditure and assisting with service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- assisting with issues of annual service charge budgets.
- extracting relevant information from lease documentation and populating database amendment forms.
- corresponding with tenants and dealing with day to day issues that arise.
- keeping tenancy schedules up to date.
- assisting in preparing client reports.
- setting up new properties and closing sold properties from the database.
- chasing arrears and preparation of arrears reports.
- coordination of utility accounts, process meter readings from clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administration experience within a commercial or residential property management role, or in another professional services organisation.
They should also have Intermediate/Advanced level skills in MS Word & Excel, strong numerical skills, and excellent communication skills.
Job Reference: 886296
Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: