Beach Baker has been instructed by a leading commercial real estate business based in Birmingham to source for an experienced Property Administrator that is confident using the Tramps/Horizon property accounting packages, however this is desirable and not an essential.
- Providing high quality Property Management Administration to the team.
- Administration of lease / tenancy schedules and property data management.
- Preparing digital and hard copy reports for client meetings and internal purposes.
- Liaising with tenants, dealing with queries and arranging tenant meetings and inspections.
- Working from client’s offices on an adhoc basis.
- Monitoring and overseeing the progress of tenant applications for Landlord’s consent.
- Managing insurance schedules and liaising with tenant’s/insurance brokers.
- Attendance at team, client and department meetings, and production of meeting minutes.
- Organising and maintaining files e.g. Quality Assurance.
- Assisting with due diligence for property purchases and disposals.
- Assist the team with administrative and ad hoc tasks and secretarial duties.
You will also have financial responsibilities which will consist of undertaking, monitoring and reporting on cross referral fees, liaising with suppliers and dealing with invoice/payment queries, liaising with the Client Finance team, undertaking service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting/assisting the Data Manager with the production of monthly reporting.
Further to this, you will be liaising with the Surveying team, Facilities Managers, clients, their solicitors, other advisors and tenants on a daily basis.
- Experience of Commercial or Residential property administration/secretarial duties.
- Experience in working with and setting up efficient procedures and systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Numerate, with excellent written and verbal communication.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Previous use of Tramps/Horizon Property Accounting packages is desirable.
The ideal candidate will have property related experience in a similar or same role. If you feel that you have the right attitude, experience and motivation to join this dynamic and progressive business, then please apply for immediate consideration.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Jon Jay. Please call either our office number – 01179 256 401/07500 933 230 or alternatively email your CV directly to [email protected] and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time
Job Reference: 885490
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP