Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Property Administration Manager to work for a private group of companies managing all property administration on a portfolio of seven revenue-earning commercial properties.
This position will be working within the Property Director’s team in a small friendly office in East London, close to Leytonstone tube station. Working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm with possible flexibility for the right candidate.
Main duties of the role include:
- Assisting with lettings, lease renewals and rent review negotiations. Acting as the primary contact for tenants and deal with day to day issues.
- Portfolio insurance issues including negotiation of renewals and assisting with claim handling etc.
- Undertake cyclical property visits, assessing maintenance needs and follow up of preventative maintenance programs in conjunction with professional advisers. Organising occasional necessary repairs, negotiating and liaising with internal or external contractors.
- Developing good relationships with tenants and external professional advisers to achieve optimum rentals and asset value growth.
- Take care of all record keeping activities pertaining to the properties. Attending to usual statutory requirements including periodic VAT returns, filing of certain HMRC returns, and assisting with any draft accounts.
- Assist Property Director with ad hoc projects and assignments including due diligence on potential acquisitions. Assist with administration on any investment opportunities being dealt with.
The ideal candidate will have commercial property admin experience and be familiar with lease terms & documentation. They should also have good IT skills, be a confident communicator and have professionalism in handling confidential information.
Job Reference: NR/885489
Salary: £26000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: