Would you like to work for a regional developer? Are you looking to lead a project management service-line? Are you a Project Manager or Building Surveyor currently working for a consultancy but aspire to work client-side?
A recently established property developer has retained Beach Baker to recruit a Project Manager. They pride themselves on being a niche practice in the high-end residential sector and have a very healthy pipeline of work for 2019/20. The firm are also looking to double their team size within the next few months.
Job details include:
- Leading project management services across the South West
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the Development and Investment Surveyors
- Working on projects up to the value of £350k
- Managing up to seven projects at any one time (1-hour radius from Bristol)
- Working with a range of investors
- City Centre office location and working within a small and close-knit team
The successful candidate is required to have a construction or surveying related degree (or equivalent) with a least 3-years’ project management experience. Having a professional membership (MCIOB or MRICS) is an advantage but not essential. You must have a good knowledge of the contract tendering process and be confident in driving a project team and contractors and oversee on-site construction.
Employee benefits include a competitive salary, £5,000 car allowance, 25 days annual leave (increasing with service), pension, private healthcare, professional membership fees and the opportunity to earn up to 30% bonus.
This is an excellent and rare client-side opportunity which cannot be missed!
For more information and to register your interest, please send an up to date CV to [email protected], or call Matthew Clackson on 0117 925 6401. Please note that all communication will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Job Reference: MC887691
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + plus £5K car allowance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: