Construction Project Manager – Consultancy – Commercial Sector – London
An exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Project Manager to join a growing consultancy leading the way in the commercial market.
You will be working on a variety of projects across the commercial, hotel and leisure, residential and mixed use, and retail sectors for high profile clients.
Current projects within the portfolio include a new office fit-out for a global tech brand consisting of commercial space, labs, libraries and a gym.
The office premises are impressive and encourage collaboration with your peers. You will have direct contact to an Associate PM and have a personalised development plan to aid in your progression. Training and support for chartership is also provided.
- Client facing with good communication skills
- Ability to lead or cover client meetings alone
- Manage and run multiple schemes simultaneously
- A degree or equivalent in a construction project management, surveying or architectural based course
- 3-5 years+ experience working in a consultancy environment, preferably on commercial and mixed use projects
- Employers’ Agent experience would also be advantageous (JCT/NEC)
In return is a salary of £45,000 – £55,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus and benefits, including healthcare, pension and a season ticket loan and/or cycle to work scheme.
If you fit the description above, please send your CV to [email protected] If you are suitable, a more detailed job specification will be provided.
Job Reference: 887248
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: