This firm are renowned for their work on iconic project and multidisciplinary team, actively assisting in changing the built environment. International presence and pride themselves on their diversity and cross-collaboration, proven by their status as a Gold Investor in People employer.
- Ideally 2+ years’ PQE
- Thorough understanding of cost planning and construction procurement strategies
- Post-contract experience, both as an EA and Contract Administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent problem-solving skills
- BD, specifically for growing and maintaining client relationships
- The full range of quantity surveying duties (both pre and post-contract)
This will be disclosed once we have a confidential conversation, however you will receive a competitive salary + car/car allowance + discretionary bonus + benefits (including pension, flexible working, global travel opportunities and generous holiday allowance).
If you would like to have a confidential conversation, please either email your CV to [email protected] or call 0121 752 1656. Please be assured that all communication will remain private.
Job Reference: KWG/887873
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: