- Established global consultancy with an excellent reputation
- Working directly with the Director of Project Management
- Excellent grade A offices in central location
- Award-winning employer who pride themselves on their adaptable and forward-thinking philosophy
- Aid in developing the existing QS/PM platform in Birmingham and drive the service line forward
- Delivering refurbishment and rebuild projects from inception to completion
- General involvement in pitch delivery and contract administration
- Confident, proactive and technically-minded
- Prior experience of commercial real-estate
This is a great opportunity to develop a career within a firm that ranks amongst the top real estate consultancy firms worldwide, where the rewards and progression opportunities offered are unparalleled.
To apply for this, please email your CV to [email protected] or alternatively call 0121 752 1656.
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful for this role.
Job Reference: KW/887611
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: