Are you an MRICS Quantity Surveyor who would like to form part of an expanding and well-known firm? Do you want to play an integral role within a dedicated team (who have a full order book for the rest of 2018), working on projects with universities, offices, hotels and airports?
A prestigious firm has instructed Beach Baker to recruit an MRICS Quantity Surveyor for their Bristol office. The successful candidate will aid in providing excellent service delivery, achieved through innovation and thus providing successful client outcomes. The candidate will be based within a grade-A office, working in an enthusiastic team of 15 other quantity surveyors.
The candidate must have:
- BSc in quantity surveying (or equivalent)
- Chartered (MRICS) with 1-5 years’ post-qualification experience
- Both pre and post-contract experience
- Be client-facing with excellent communication skills and commercial acumen
- Organised, personable, diligent and proactive
- Able to work both autonomously and in a team
The firm is one of the world’s leading consultancies, who have an outstanding reputation worldwide.
The role will include typical quantity surveying duties, including the following:
- Feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Applying value management techniques at the outset of a project
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities, to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring the effective performance of all stages
- There will also be opportunities to manage a team and/or junior staff.
The company offer a generous package and benefits and also have excellent career progression opportunities. There is also a training management programme on offer and opportunities to work abroad in the future.
More information about the role and salary will be disclosed upon acceptance of a suitable CV, which can be emailed to [email protected].
We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise, should you not be successful in this role. Please note that all communication will remain confidential.
Job Reference: KW/887113
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: