- MRICS Building Surveyor
- Home-based role
- Excellent range of commercial clients
- £40k – £60k basic + benefits + individual bonus scheme
- Partnership opportunities
Beach Baker are working exclusively with an independent firm with offices throughout the UK. The company work on behalf of a variety of clients, including investors, commercial property owners, tenants and local authorities and complete a broad range of professional building surveying and project management.
You will be expected to travel to complete core building surveying on behalf of national clients, (including dilapidations and the full spectrum of surveys), along with some project management and contract administration. You will have regular (monthly) team meetings.
- Commercial consultancy experience
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience with the full range of building surveying and project management
- Basic salary between £40,000 – £60,000
- Homeworking / flexi-working
- £5k car allowance
- Bonus structure (profit share for new clients brought in)
- Progression opportunities (for Partnership)
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] For an initial (confidential) discussion, please call Katrina Wheadon on 0121 752 1656.
Job Reference: KW/888136
Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: