- Recently established practice in Bristol
- Office is a Grade 1 Listed mansion with beautiful parkland surroundings
- Specialise in commercial property and insolvency work
- Successful candidate will be the third building surveyor in the newly formed team
- Very relaxed and non-corporate environment
- Flexible working / working for home arrangements including part-time hours
- All levels considered, from Recently Chartered to Director
Beach Baker is delighted to be retained by a niche property practice in Bristol. The successful candidate will be joining a recently formed building surveying and project management department which advises national clients such as developers, trusts, investors and insolvency practitioners. The hiring manager has built an excellent pipeline for work for the next 12-24 months, which includes many retained instructions and is now able to recruit a second member of the team.
The business culture and flexible working arrangements certainly makes this an attractive firm to work for, and sets it apart from the majority of others in the sector. Being a small practice, you will be given lots of working autonomy and will have 100% focus on clients and projects (no line management or corporate responsibilities). The hiring manager will consider someone looking to work 3 or 4 days a week.
Candidates must be MRICS, ideally from a private practice background. The role will be suited to someone currently working for a large practice, who is looking for more flexibility, a new challenge or just something a bit different.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 925 6401, or alternatively send your CV directly to [email protected], and for many more property jobs please visit our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Job Reference: MC888083
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: