I am seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor for a role within a multi-disciplinary consultancy. APC support is provided in this role.
The firm are a recognised team of specialists within the built environment who have been established for nearly 30 years. They have received a number of accolades naming them as one of the leading consultancies in the UK and are well-renowned for their graduate scheme.
The candidate will have:
- A BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying
- Clean driving license
- A wide-ranging skillset: including motivation, team-work and good communication skills
- Determination to become MRICS
- Ideally some property/construction and AutoCAD experience
- You will gain experience with both project and professional work
- You will assist and gain experience on the full range of professional building surveying, including dilapidations
You will receive a competitive salary, APC support, bonus, car allowance, life assurance and pension, amongst other benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to [email protected] If you would like further information, please call Katrina Wheadon on 0117 925 6401.
Job Reference: KW/88792312
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: