Are you looking to work for a firm who will provide you with full support and a structured programme to pass your APC?
This well-known company are looking for a Graduate/Assistant Building Surveyor to assist in providing a broad range of building surveying matters.
The company is a long-established firm who have provided property services for almost seventy years. They have a large number of offices throughout the UK and work across a diverse range of sectors.
- Working on projects to provide you with the required experience to pass your APC
- Producing reports for clients
- Presentation skills
- Working with an excellent team to continue to provide exceptional service
- Confident and good communication skills
- RICS-accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Ideally some consultancy experience
- Good IT skills
- Competitive salary
- Car/car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] For further information, please call 0121 752 1656.
Job Reference: KW/8875301
Salary: £22000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: