Beach Baker is delighted to be assisting a leading Facilities Management firm in their search for an experienced Facilities Park Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage and have overall responsibility for a large leisure and retail park in Ipswich.
- To ensure a welcoming shopping environment for both the retailers and their customers.
- To fully understand the Client’s objective and instructions in relation to the Park.
- To assist in Client reporting on on-site Facilities Management issues.
- First point of contact for all tenants.
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite.
- To oversee third party contracts.
- To manage minor work programmes on site.
- To produce management reports.
- Prepare and manage the service charge budget.
We require a fully experienced Park Manager (Facilities Manager), ideally with a retail and leisure management background. The Park Manager will be based on site with a team of 24/7 contractors. The successful candidate will hold a H&S qualification, have excellent communication/relationship management skills and have previous experience in managing service charge budgets.
Please contact Belinda Sheridan at Beach Baker Recruitment for further information.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/JZ887762
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: