Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join a leading property and facilities consultancy. This person will provide administration services to a mobile FM team across a range of clients and properties. This is a full time permanent position based in Keele.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Provide general admin support to various national Client Accounts.
- Liaise with the mobile FM team on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate and maintain Contractor Schedules for each Client.
- Raise Annual Purchase orders for all contracted works.
- Co-ordinate and book in compliance inspections.
- Review and query invoices.
- Chase contractors for compliance certification.
- Co-ordinate the annual exchange of H&S information with Contractors.
- Liaise with the Service Desk as required.
- Work with the Service Desk to carry out on-going data cleansing of the FM Facts system.
- Identify and recommend any improved methods of working practices, which may enhance efficiency, quality and reduce costs.
- Produce reports and operating results for clients as requested by the Senior FM.
- Attend Monthly Team meetings.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least two years’ experience in an administration role within a Property or Facilities Management environment. They will also need to have the ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimal supervision. They should have excellent communication skills and a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Job Reference: 886326
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: