Beach Baker is working with a leading national property & facilities company to recruit a Facilities Administrator on a 12 month maternity cover contract, working part time 32 hours a week. The company is based in the West End close to Oxford Circus.
The Facilities Management team provide FM services to corporate clients including train operators, services include managing term contractors and provision of a 24hr helpdesk facility.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as an escalation point for the reactive maintenance helpdesk – respond to queries from outsourced helpdesk provider, check central inbox and respond to emails, audit orders and data entry.
- Prepare and issue weekly helpdesk reports including faults reported. Collate data in MS Excel format and issue to client contacts.
- Manage contractor updates and chasing supply chain, check data input by contractors into asset management database.
- Review of contractor payment applications
- Auditing of PPM and compliance records
- Act as System administrator for client’s CAFM software
- Prepare KPI reports on contractor performance. Including attendance and completion of reactive works within timescales, first time fixes, job completion, PPM completion. Reports prepared in MS Excel and include trend analysis and graphs.
- Database management & data entry
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administrative experience in a similar role within facilities management. Candidates will need strong IT skills including MS Word & Excel. They should also have a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Reference: 886285
Salary: £22000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: