Beach Baker is delighted to be working with the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm, in their search for an Estates Assistant. Working with the Estates team, you will assist with all aspects if the client’s estate, anything from reporting, to maintenance management, tenant liaison, project management and accounts.
- Maintaining accurate property database and verify any changes
- Management of account’s generic email inbox and helpline
- Responsible for monthly billing process including raising work orders
- Liabilities checks including reading the lease and interpret clauses to ascertain the client’s repairing obligations
- Issuing landlord packs to new tenants
- Assist with report writing and data
- Support management with client meetings, presentations and workshops
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal skills together with the ability to deliver quality output in a busy environment. The candidate should demonstrate confidence when dealing with challenging enquiries and tenant issues. Other requirements include strong PC skills (MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint) and self-supporting for document production. The preferred candidate will have a proven background working within a property management environment.
Ideally this role will be based in Bristol, although could be based in Birmingham for the right candidate.
We are looking for a proactive, driven, organised individual with a passion for property/estates management.
My client will offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits and the opportunity for training and development.
Please contact Belinda Sheridan at Beach Baker Recruitment for further information.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and
Job Reference: BM/C887776
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: