Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Lease Administrator to join a global commercial real estate consultancy. This role will be working for a large global financial services client in its City of London based HQ, with a team that assists on the client’s commercial property transactions.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Updating and maintaining information on the client’s real estate database for the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Managing the real estate transaction system and ensuring that all required approvals are in place.
- Sending all documentation to the relevant team for uploading.
- Reviewing queries raised by the client on lease admin issues. Resolve and advise other agencies to amend.
- Review monthly pending items report and locate any missing data
- Work with Transaction Analysts and Business Control Specialist to establish correct finance procedures for new transactions and set these up across multiple platforms.
- Update space planners on changes to the portfolio
- Work with the FM team and Operations lead to establish opportunities for process improvement in payment of invoices and accuracy of data.
- Create reports of transaction progress for APAC (fortnightly) and EMEA (weekly) with assistance from Transaction Analyst in the US.
- Retrieve data from the client Head of Transactions, local offices and FM’s for real estate matters such as lease dates or payments and occasionally checking more detailed lease terms.
- Approving lease related payments for International Portfolio.
- Instructing lawyers in EMEA to assist with transactions / lease reviews / entity changes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a property / lease administration role, with the ability to interpret complex lease documents. They should have a good eye for detail and be highly numerate with a methodical approach. Strong IT skills required in MS Office, particularly Excel, and prior use of Co-Star would be highly beneficial.
This is a full time permanent position based in the City, close to St Paul’s. A competitive salary is offered, which is flexible dependent on experience. There may also be the opportunity to progress to a Transaction Manager role for the right candidate.
Job Reference: NR886000
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: