Beach Baker Property Recruitment is working with a leading Bristol based commercial property consultancy to recruit a Property Administrator in its Property & Asset Management team.
This is a full time permanent position based in Clifton. A competitive salary is offered, as well as benefits including 25 days’ annual leave, pension scheme and life insurance.
This person will provide key property administration duties including:
- Maintain, update and set up new leases/properties on the property database.
- Maintain a central database of service charge year end dates and associated reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of service charge budget reports and year end reporting.
- Collate information packs issued to tenants in respect of service charge budgets and year-ends.
- Upload documents to compliance databases.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers and commercial tenants.
- Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with commercial property experience, this could be from a surveying or legal practice background. They should have advanced IT skills in MS Office and Outlook, experience in the use of Tramps property management software is highly desirable.
Job Reference: NR/886744
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: