A fantastic clientside role has become available with a prestigious land promotion company in East Anglia. They specialise in the promotion and delivery of major residential and mixed-use schemes and have an excellent reputation in the market.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Planning Manager with at least 8-10 years’ experience. You will be MRTPI/MRICS P&D and have a strong track record in a planning focused role, including strategic site promotion experience within a private sector role (although some past public sector experience would be advantageous). You will have detailed knowledge of the planning system and be able to demonstrate skills in delivery and project management. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Taking the existing portfolio through the development plan and DM process (including discharging conditions);
- Coordinating external consultancy teams to deliver planning permission to deadlines;
- Preparing and monitoring budgets, costs and delivery programmes;
- Reporting to landowner partners;
- Evaluation and appraising the planning potential for new sites;
- Identifying new land opportunities.
There are excellent rewards on offer for the successful candidate including a competitive salary package and incentivised bonus scheme as well as the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and hugely successful independent organisation. It’s a great opportunity to make your mark in the industry.
For more information on this role and/or to apply please send your CV (which will be treated in the strictest of confidence and never sent to any client without fully briefing you and gaining your permission) to Ruth Hoggett ([email protected]).
Job Reference: RH/888088
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP