Beach Baker has been instructed by an international charitable organisation to source for a Client Liaison Administrator that is organised, accurate and detail orientated to join the Property & Facilities Service team based in Leeds. The role is a full time post working a minimum 35 hours per week, 25 day’s annual leave and 8 days bank holiday, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, interest free travel loan and an employee assistance programme with health assured.
The successful candidate will be required to manage client satisfaction and complaints in conjunction with Quality Assurance Manager. Further to this, you will also be responsible for providing support services to members of the Property and Facilities Management team in relation to Statutory Compliance. The post also includes general administrative duties such as data inputting, taking minutes at property-specific meetings and answering telephone enquiries as they relate to property and repairs.
- Manage client satisfaction and report to Senior Management on performance against KPI’s.
- Inform the Quality Assurance Manager of high risk issues.
- Provide feedback to the Quality Assurance Manager on areas that require improvement.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
- Assist in the management of statutory compliance, liaising with contractors and the FM Team.
- When necessary prepare reports, agendas, minutes of meetings, and correspondence.
- Assist in the processing of invoices and expenses and PFS property database.
- Successful completion of CLAiT (level 2) or ECDL.
- A good understanding of statutory compliance.
- Sound written and numerical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- The ability to manage a high workload to tight deadlines.
- Experience in undertaking filing, note taking, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience of working within a Property or Maintenance environment for at least a minimum of two years.
The ideal candidate will have property related experience in a similar or same role. If you feel that you have the right attitude, experience and motivation to join this dynamic and progressive organization, then please apply for immediate consideration.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Jon Jay. Please call either our office number – 01179 256 401/07500 933 230 or alternatively email your CV directly to [email protected] and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: 885335
Salary: £23000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP