Beach Baker is currently recruiting for a Centre Administrator to join a leading property & facilities management company as part of a small on-site management team at a popular North London shopping centre.
The Centre Administrator will work alongside the Centre Manager and Operations Manager to provide efficient administration and marketing support, and ensure the highest level of customer service is given at all times.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To provide general administrative support to the centre management team as required eg. taking minutes at meetings, typing, photocopying, distribution of post etc.
- To greet visitors to the management suite in a welcoming and professional manner.
- To assist the Centre Manager with the delivery of marketing and commercialisation activities at the centre, including ensuring consistency of branding on marketing materials, assisting with the coordination of promotions and events, and retailer liaison.
- To promote and maintain a pleasant and efficient working environment within the centre, and specifically the management suite.
- To raise purchase orders for goods and services.
- To assist the Centre Manager with the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- To manage the petty cash for the centre, ensuring that the correct process is followed at all times.
- To assist with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of centre performance.
- To maintain an awareness of and report to the Centre Manager all local issues that may impact on the value of the Centre.
- To develop excellent relationships with tenants, ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently and that they receive the highest level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar administration role in a customer-focused environment. You will need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people, both verbally and in writing. You should also be IT literate, experienced in MS Office applications. An understanding of the retail industry and marketing principles is desirable.
Job Reference: 886257
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: