Beach Baker is currently working with a leading firm of chartered surveyors to recruit a Business Rates Administrator who will provide administration and client support to its ratings team. This is a full time permanent position, based in the West End close to Oxford Circus, with a competitive salary & benefits package.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Liaising directly with clients on admin issues.
- Entering new instructions, clients and contacts onto the marketing database.
- Entering and maintaining accurate up-to-date rating information on the extensive rating database.
- Pursuing rates refunds and issue of notices from the Valuation Office Agency and Billing Authorities.
- Tracking issued invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Preparation of various reports as required.
- Drafting correspondence under the direction of the Partners or Associates.
- Taking and dealing with incoming telephone calls.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing email.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous administration experience within a professional services organisation. Experience or knowledge of business rates would be highly desirable. In addition, the role requires excellent IT skills including MS Word & Excel, numeracy skills and experience of working with databases.
Job Reference: NR/886604
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: