My client is an international property consultancy with an extensive portfolio across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building/Operations Manager to take responsibility for a brand new, commercial, multi tenanted site located in central London.
- Management of onsite staff.
- Management of service charge budgets including draft reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage internal and external relationships including landlord, client, tenant, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- First point of contact for all tenants enquires.
- Management of maintenance and repairs to the buildings common parts.
- Day to day operational management.
- Ensure statutory compliance is followed throughout the building.
- Regular reporting.
- Management of contracted service providers according to SLA’s and KPI’s, including procurement.
- NEBOSH qualified
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical services
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting experience
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Understanding of commercial leases
- BIFM member
- Proven background in service charge budgets
This is a brand-new building in the city, therefore previous experience of taking a building through practical completion would be desirable.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/B886365
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: